Esha Gupta On The Man Magazine Cover


After delivering hits like Jannat 2 and Raaz 3 Esha Gupta seems to be on a roll. All set for her upcoming flick Chakravyuh, Esha Gupta graced the cover of “The Man” magazine this month. Esha Gupta gave out a lot from her heart in an exclusive interview with this magazine. 

 Esha says, “I signed up Miss India thinking it was just a matter of a few months and then I’d be off to study law and make a career out of that. But that day hasn’t arrived.” Her journey from being a Kingfisher model to a delivering hits like Raaz 3 has truly been truly glorious. The actress spoke about Raaz 3 too, “My role in Raaz 3 is the one I could relate to the most since I play this young actress who is doing really well and the whole industry is talking about.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment